To upgrade Lisa 7/7 Office System software to 3.1 if the hard disk already
contains both the Lisa 7/7 Office System 3.0 and Pascal Workshop 3.0:
1. While in the Workshop environment, insert the Release 3.1 Office System 2
diskette into the microdrive.
2. From the Workshop command line, type R.
3. When asked which file you wish to run, type:" <-lower-StartUpdate".
4. Press the RETURN key.
5. You are then guided through the process of updating the system libraries.
After answering a series of questions, follow the prompts to insert the
6. Since the update process changes the libraries on the startup disk,
a. Restart the Lisa when you've completed step 5.
b. Replace the LisaWrite and LisaProject tools and stationary pads on
the hard disk with the updated versions.
EXTENDED Information section - Apple Internal Use - Service Providers and Support Professional
APPLE EYES ONLY Information section - Apple Need-To-Know Confidential
Article Change History: